We all often find ourselves collaborating across time and space on projects, papers, and presentations. In recent years, we have used email to help with our collaborative efforts. However, frequently we have problems knowing which version of a document is most current and tracking the changes.
There are a growing list of collaborative tools available on the Internet to create:
- Online manuals/documentation (e.g., procedure manuals)
- Shared knowledge on a specific subject
- ..and whatever else you need to tackle
How can Hurst Associates help you?
- We help you locate the collaborative tool that will be effective in your environment.
- We train your staff in how to use the tools.
- We train your trainers so they can educate new staff as well as your users on these tools, as appropriate.
- We assist you on developing appropriate policies concerning acceptable usage, privacy and security.